APlusLift 2-Post Car Lift Door Guard Protection Pads - 2 Pieces (Free Shipping)
- We usually ship in 3 business days after payment. All products are shipped with tracking numbers. We ship to the lower 48 US states, AK, HI, PR, and Canada.
- We use FedEx, UPS, or USPS for products less than 150LB.
- We use established LTL freight companies for products over 150LB.
- For car lifts, we do free shipping to addresses in the lower 48 states, but we cannot provide a liftgate service as they are too long to fit the liftgate. Please prepare your own unloading equipment (like a forklift, bobcat, cherrypicker, or flatbed truck) to unload. If you cannot unload, we can ship to a nearby freight terminal for you to pick up.
- For motorcycle lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential address with liftgate service has $60 additional charge.
- Please text us at 206-289-0814 for a nearby freight terminal.
- Additional freight charges may apply for remote areas (over 100 miles from a major city), high cost delivery areas, non-contiguous states (AK, HI, and PR), and Canada.
Sale, Payment, and Delivery
- The quality of the products by APlusLift is in accordance with APlusLift's specifications listed on www.apluslift.com and on installation manuals. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Payment for all products is due before shipment unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in advance.
- The buyer has the right to inspect the products at the time an place of delivery and notice APlusLift for any shortages and damages within 30 days after such delivery.
- APlusLift is not liable to any incidental or consequential damages such as lost profits.
- All order cancellations must be approved by APlusLift and may be subject to restocking fees and other charges.
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us. If you have any problem with the product you received, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly.
- We do warranty for parts only. There is no labor warranty on any products.
- We ship replacement parts for free within the warranty time in lower 48 states. Please let us know if you have any problem with parts.
- We ship parts with FedEx, UPS, and USPS. Sorry but we do not do overnight shipping.
- Please to contact us if you want to purchase additional parts.
Return and Refund
- If you want to return a product that is over 500LB, please put the product in the original package or on a pallet and send us a photo for the package. We will send you a return freight label and schedule a pickup by a freight company. After we receive the returned product, we will process the refund.
- If a product is defected and difficult to repair, we will do 100% refund for the return. For other return reasons, we may charge return freight cost and 10% restocking fee.
- If you are happy with our products, please leave us a positive feedback. We will leave a positive feedback for you in return once we receive your feedback.
- We never stop improving our products. We appreciate if you have any suggestions for our products.
How good is your product?
You may read all reviews on our website, eBay, and Amazon for APlusLift products. These reviews are from real customers as you can tell. Some customer complained defects like bad fastener, workmanship, air line, bad installation manuals. We have addressed all the issues. Feel free to contact us if there are any issues you have.
Where do I get replacement parts for my products?
We carry common parts at a warehouse in WA. If we do not have a part in stock, we will ask the factory to ship to you in a few business days. No other lift brands on the market can do services in such speed.
What is the thickness of the steel on the Motorcycle lift of APlusLift MT1500(X)?
The thickness of top table and scissor frame is gauge 11. We welded the rigid rack under main table to improve the table strength to 1500 lb. All other similar lift tables use thinner steel for the scissor frame. That is why APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift table is stronger than others.
What is the motorcycle lift safety bar?
It is the most important part of APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift table safety system. Please keep the safety bar in place after the lift reached expected height.
Why does APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift use smooth surface but some other brands use diamond surface?
Smooth surface is more durable. It will last years without cracks or split. Most motorcycle shops use motorcycle lifts with smooth surface.