APlusLift MT1500 is a 1500lb Heavy Duty Air Operated Lift Table (24" width). It is one of the most popular lifts, including a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a 3 Stage Adjustable Front Extension, a 20" long Drive-on Approach Ramp, and a FREE Service Jack.
APlusLift MT1500 motorcycle lift tables are built with quality materials and good workmanship from a dedicated factory. We do not use recycled materials to save cost for parts such as cylinder seal rings. Suggestions to improve our products and service are always welcome!
All replacement parts are available upon requests.
- Adjustable Table Lengths: 84" - 97" - 110"
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 LB
- Table Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
- Table Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
- Adjustable Front Extension: 84" (Table Alone), 97" (Stage 1 Extension), 110" (Stage 2 Extension)
- Stage 1 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 115"
- Stage 1 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 97"
- Stage 2 Extended Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
- Stage 2 Extended Length without Approach Ramp: 110"
- Drop Out Tail Dimensions: 14" x 21"
- Removable Approach Ramp Length: 20"
- Table Width: 24"
- Table Steel Thickness: 1/8"
- Safety Locking Positions (to top of table): 19.5", 21.75", 23.5", 25", 27", 28.5", 30"
- Maximum Lifting Height (to top of table): 33"
- Lowered Height (to top Of table): 7"
- Lifting Table Surface Area:
- Table: 24" x 84"
- Stage 1 Ext.: 24" x 97"
- Stage 2 Ext.: 24" x 110"
- Service Jack:
- Max Lifting Height: 15"
- Lowered Height: 3.5"
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 LB (Note this is for service jack. The lift table supports 1,500 LB)
- Air Requirements: 90-110 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 423 LB
- Installation Manual
- 1 service jack included. The service jack designed for lifting motorcycles for wheel service, and with included adapters, will also lift ATV and other small vehicles.
- 3 stage adjustable front extension. Front chopper extension allows long bikes to fit onto the lift.
- 7 position safety locking system. Secures lift in place while operating.
- An adjustable front extension and front stop which help longer motorcycle.
- Compact portable design. Makes the AP-MT1500X easy to move and store.
- Detachable drive on ramp. Low angle ramp protects bikes as they are rolled onto and off of the lift.
- Drop out tail. Allows access to rear of vehicles and makes wheel service easier.
- Enhanced rack under main table. 7 position safety locking system: secures lift in place while working.
- Front wheel vise. Secures vehicles and includes adjustable front stop.
- Greasable shaft. Grease zerks on axle maintains smooth rolling action.
- Pneumatic operation. Air powered with foot pedal controls.
- Single heavy duty pneumatic cylinder. Heavy-duty construction w/ sealed roller bearings for smooth operation.
- Tailor-made cylinder with strong steel. Strengthening cylinder wall to support genuine 1,500 LB capacity.