Terms of Service
In addition to all policies listed on each of the product pages, the following GENERAL DISCLAIMERS apply.
- The purchaser of any APlusLift (Buyer) assumes the risk of verifying all materials or resources used or relied on. In no event will APlusLift be liable to the Buyer or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on information obtained from any APlusLift website or from any APlusLift dealer, or third-party website, or any online or published catalog.
- APlusLift has exclusive title and ownership rights, including all intellectual property right throughout the world for all material and content contained on any APlusLift website or from any APlusLift online or published catalog.
- APlusLift warrants that all products shown on any APlusLift website or in any online or published catalog conform to APlusLift published specifications only and are free from defects in material or workmanship.
- APlusLift websites may contain hypertext or other links to websites not owned or controlled by APlusLift. Links to other computer systems or websites are not supervised nor regularly reviewed by APlusLift. APlusLift specifically disavows legal responsibility for any information, personal opinions, guidance, advice or instruction that a Buyer receives from others or other websites.
- Materials, design, specifications, images and other content from any APlusLift website, or any other APlusLift dealer website, or any APlusLift online or published catalog are subject to change. APlusLift takes no responsibility for improper use or any results thereof. APlusLift reserves the right to make changes to all published warranties, website content, or published content without incurring any obligation to notify the Buyer or public that changes were made.
- APlusLift products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
- APlusLift makes no promises, guarantees or assurances that our products meet any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate other than what is listed or shown on APlusLift website(s), or any APlusLift online or published catalog. Not all APlusLift lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition) or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list of lift models that meet ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(current edition) or ANSI/UL 201, or contact APlusLift via email@example.com. Buyer assumes full responsibility for any state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or any other mandate required related to the installation and/or operation of any APlusLift product. APlusLift will not be responsible for any charges, fines, liens, or other levies imposed on the Buyer related to any special or regional structural, seismic or any other building code and/or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC), International Building Code (IBC), or any other state, county, federal or international mandated permit, license, code, standard, certification, or other mandate, law, rule, regulation or directive by any other agency, government, administrations, or corporations whether state, county, federal, or international mandated.
- In no event will APlusLift be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any other legal theory. Damages that APlusLift will not be responsible for include, but are not limited to: loss of profits; loss of savings or revenue; loss of use of the product or any associated equipment; cost of capital; cost of any substitute equipment, facilities, or services; downtime; the claims of third parties, including customers; and injury to property. This limitation does not apply to damages caused by breach of the warranty of title and against infringements or to claims for personal injury.
- Unless modified in a writing signed by both parties, it is understood that APlusLift published Warranties and APlusLift Terms and Conditions of Sale are to be the complete and exclusive agreement (Agreement) between the parties superseding all oral or written prior agreements and all other communications between the parties relating to the subject matter of said Agreement, including statements made by salespersons. No employee of APlusLift or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to those made in the Agreement. The buyer is warned, therefore, to check all Warranties and review in full detail the Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully to see that it correctly reflects those terms that are important to the Buyer.
- The Agreement allocates the risks of product failure between APlusLift and the buyer. This allocation is recognized by both parties and is reflected in the price of the goods. Buyer acknowledges that they have read and fully understand the Agreement, and are bound by its terms. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to some Buyers. This warranty gives the Buyer specific legal rights. The Buyer may have other rights also which vary from State to State.
- ANY ACTION FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN 60 DAYS FOLLOWING EXPIRATION DATE OF ANY WARRANTY PROVISION OR TERM.
Personally Identifiable Information on APlusLift Website Use
You may browse www.apluslift.com without disclosing any personal information about yourself. In the event that we attempt to collect personally identifiable information, such as an e-mail address or phone number, you will be clearly informed and given the option to deny the request.
We do not share your Personally Identifiable Information with anyone except certain service providers such as those used to facilitate the processing of orders or to update you on your order status.
We may also use information about you that we have collected from our Website to specifically gauge, control and improve performance of our Website and to improve your experience with our products and services.
We collect limited analytical data tracking your use of the APluslift Website, but it is only used to improve your browsing experience. This information includes your IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring / exit web pages, your computer’s operating system and the date / time stamp of your login. As always, none of this information is sold, traded or rented out.
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track your activity on the Website, and to gather statistical demographic information about our users.
Ownership of Information
Songa Enterprises Inc. (DBA APlusLift) is the sole owner of all user data collected by or in association with our Website. We keeps all user information, including any voluntarily divulged personally identifiable information, for the sole purpose of improving and promoting APluslift and www.apluslift.com.
Customer Service Communications
We do not share customers' information to any third party for contests or surveys.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will communicate with you in response to your inquiries and to provide the services you request. We will communicate with you by email, live chat, mail, and/or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
We will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals and promotions, but only if you voluntarily sign up to receive such communications.
On rare occasions we will send you announcements that are related to service on our Website. For instance, if any of our services will be suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email communication informing you of the outage.
We may use a third-party shipping company to fulfill orders. We may also use certified payment processing companies to bill you for the goods and services you request. All reasonable measures are taken to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is never retained, shared, stored or otherwise improperly used.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as when we receive a subpoena or other court order to do so. We may also disclose your information to legal authorities if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights.
Except as explained in this policy, we do not share or sell your Personally Identifiable Information with other companies.
You may opt out of having your Personally Identifiable Information used for certain purposes when we request it. You may change your opt out selection at any time by following the instructions included in each email or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our security policy provides rules and technical measures to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access, improper use, improper disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction and accidental loss. Our Website keeps all Personally Identifiable Information stored securely behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration and order forms, we encrypt that information using secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) or the newer Transport Layer Security (TLS). You will know SSL or TLS is enabled if you see a padlock on the task bar in Windows or near the window minimize and maximize buttons on a Mac.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes conforming to the PCI industry security standard for protecting financial information. However, keep in mind that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event APlusLift goes through a business transition, such as a merger, is acquired by another company or sells off a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via a prominent notice on our Website for 30 days of any such change in ownership or change in control of your personal information.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can send email us at email@example.com.