Falcon MT2200X is a 2200lb Heavy Duty Air Operated Lift Table with Side Extension (60.5" width). It is one of the most professional lifts, including a Front Wheel Clamping Vise, a Drop Out Tail, a Front Extension, and three 26" Long Drive-on Approach Ramp.
Falcon MT2200X motorcycle lift tables are built with quality materials and good workmanship. Every Part Is Fully Tested. The lift table is comparable to Known High-End Brands. Suggestions to improve our products and service are always welcome!
All replacement parts are available upon requests.
- Adjustable Table Lengths: 86 5/8" - 102 3/8"
- Weight Capacity: 2,200 LB
- Table Length with Approach Ramp: 128"
- Table Length without Approach Ramp: 102 3/8"
- Drop Out Tail Dimensions: 20" x 20"
- Removable Approach Ramp Length: 26"
- Table Width without Extension: 27.5"
- Table Width with Extension: 60.5"
- Table Steel Thickness: 1/8"
- Safety Locking Positions (to top of table): 6 5/16" to 47 1/4"
- Maximum Lifting Height (to top of table): 47 1/4"
- Lowered Height (to top Of table): 6 5/16"
- Lifting Table Surface Area without Side Extensions: 27.5" x 86 5/8"
- Lifting Table Surface Area with Side Extensions: 60.5" x 102 3/8"
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 60HZ, Single Phase
- Shipping Weight: 833LB (lift crate 529LB, power unit 108LB, side extensions 196LB)
- Installation Manual
- Front extension. Front chopper extension allows long bikes to fit onto the lift.
- Automatic safety locking system. Secures lift in place while operating.
- Wide Side Extensions. Makes lift table 60.5" wide.
- Compact portable design. Makes the Falcon MT2200X easy to move and store.
- Detachable drive on ramp. Low angle ramp protects bikes as they are rolled onto and off of the lift.
- Drop out tail. Allows access to rear of vehicles and makes wheel service easier.
- Enhanced rack under main table. 7 position safety locking system: secures lift in place while working.
- Front wheel vise. Secures vehicles.
- Greasable shaft. Grease zerks on axle maintains smooth rolling action.
- Movable Power unit station. 110V, 60HZ, Single Phase