Warranty and Refund Policy
Sale, Payment, and Delivery
- The quality of the products by APlusLift is in accordance with APlusLift's specifications listed on www.apluslift.com and on installation manuals. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Payment for all products is due before shipment unless other arrangements have been agreed upon in advance.
- The buyer has the right to inspect the products at the time an place of delivery. The buyer should notice APlusLift for any shortages and damages within 30 days after such delivery.
- Delivery will be on paved road only.
- APlusLift is not liable to any incidental or consequential damages such as lost profits.
- All order cancellations must be approved by APlusLift and may be subject to restocking fees and other charges.
Warranty Parts and Technical Issues
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us. If you need any parts or have any technical issues that are not listed here, the best way is to email (email@example.com) or text (425-300-2600) us with some pictures and the nameplate. Our technician will follow up with you as soon as possible.
- For car lifts, the nameplate is usually on one of the posts with serial number on it.
- For motorcycle lifts, the nameplate is either on the second page of the manual (serial number only) or on the cart.
- We do warranty for parts only. There is no labor warranty on any products.
- We ship replacement parts for free within the warranty time in lower 48 states. Please let us know if you have any problem with parts.
- We ship parts with FedEx, UPS, and USPS. Sorry but we do not do overnight shipping.
- Please to contact us if you want to purchase additional parts.
Return and Refund
- We accept returns within 30 days after you receive the products (for products over 150LB).
- Our parts are for replacement and upgrade use of APlusLift products only. We do not accept returns if you purchase the part for other purposes.
- If you want to return a product that is over 150LB, please put the product in the original package or on a pallet and send us a photo for the package. We will send you a return freight label and schedule a pickup by a freight company. After we receive the returned product, we will process the refund.
- If a product is defected and difficult to repair, we will do 100% refund for the return. For other return reasons, we may charge return freight cost and 15% restocking fee.
- Once a return product is received and inspected, we will notify you for the approval or rejection of the refund.
- The refund may take at least two business days to be processed by the bank. If you did not receive the refund after about a week, please reply the email we sent to you or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are happy with our products, please leave us a positive feedback. We will leave a positive feedback for you in return once we receive your feedback.
- We never stop improving our products. We appreciate if you have any suggestions for our products.