- We usually ship in 5-10 business days after the purchase, as our inventory has been very tight due to backlogs, delayed international freights, and congested US ports. All products are shipped with tracking numbers. We ship to the lower 48 US states, AK, HI, PR, and Canada.
- We use FedEx, UPS, or USPS for products less than 150LB.
- We use established LTL freight companies for products over 150LB.
- For car lifts, we do free shipping to addresses in the lower 48 states, but we cannot provide a liftgate service as they are too long to fit the liftgate. Please prepare your own unloading equipment (like a forklift, bobcat, cherrypicker, or flatbed truck) to unload. If you cannot unload, we can ship to a nearby freight terminal for you to pick up. Remote areas (such as Key West, FL) and high cost delivery areas (such as Manhattan, NY) may have additional charges.
- For motorcycle lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential address with liftgate service has $60 additional charge.
- Please text or email us for a nearby freight terminal. Remote areas (such as Key West, FL) and high cost delivery areas (such as Manhattan, NY) may have additional charges.
- Additional freight charges may apply for delayed delivery (cannot accept delivery or pick up from the terminal for over a week), remote areas, high cost delivery areas, non-contiguous states (such as AK, HI, and PR), and Canada.
- We do not deliver any packages or products inside a building or to a backyard (that is, no inside delivery). If such service happens, customers will need to pay for the additional charge, otherwise we will forfeit the warranty.