- We usually ship in 2-4 business days after the purchase. All products and parts are shipped with tracking numbers. We ship to the lower 48 US states, AK, HI, PR, and Canada.
- We use FedEx, UPS, or USPS for products less than 150LB.
- We use established LTL freight companies for products over 150LB.
- For car lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a nearby freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential or farm address has additional charges. Note that we cannot provide a liftgate service as they are too long to fit the liftgate. Please prepare your own unloading equipment (like a forklift, bobcat, cherrypicker, or flatbed truck) to unload.
- For motorcycle lifts and scissor lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential or farm address with liftgate service has additional charges.
- Additional freight charges may apply for locations in schools, hospitals, golf courses, ports, piers, lodging facilities, campground, and ski resorts, as requested by trucking companies.
- Additional freight charges may apply for remote areas (such as Key West, FL), high cost delivery areas (such Manhattan, NY), non-contiguous states (such as AK, HI, and PR), Canada, and delayed delivery (cannot accept delivery or pick up from the terminal for over 4 business days).
- We do not deliver any packages or products inside a building or to a backyard (that is, no inside delivery). If such service happens, customers will need to pay for the additional charge, otherwise we will forfeit the warranty.