- We usually ship in 5-10 business days after the purchase, as our inventory has been very tight due to backlogs, delayed international freights, and congested US ports. All products are shipped with tracking numbers. We ship to the lower 48 US states, AK, HI, PR, and Canada.
- We use FedEx, UPS, or USPS for products less than 150LB.
- We use established LTL freight companies for products over 150LB.
- For car lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a nearby freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential or farm address has $50 additional charge. Note that we cannot provide a liftgate service as they are too long to fit the liftgate. Please prepare your own unloading equipment (like a forklift, bobcat, cherrypicker, or flatbed truck) to unload.
- For motorcycle lifts and scissor lifts, we do free shipping to a commercial address (in a business zone) with forklift or a freight terminal in the lower 48 states. Residential or farm address with liftgate service has $80 additional charge.
- Additional freight charges may apply for locations in schools, hospitals, golf courses, ports, piers, lodging facilities, campground, and ski resorts, as requested by trucking companies.
- Additional freight charges may apply for remote areas (such as Key West, FL), high cost delivery areas (such Manhattan, NY), non-contiguous states (such as AK, HI, and PR), Canada, and delayed delivery (cannot accept delivery or pick up from the terminal for over 4 business days).
- We do not deliver any packages or products inside a building or to a backyard (that is, no inside delivery). If such service happens, customers will need to pay for the additional charge, otherwise we will forfeit the warranty.