APlusLift 2-Post Lift Nylon Sliding Blocks - 4 Pieces (Free Shipping)
- We usually ship in 3 business days after payment.
- All our products are shipped with tracking numbers.
- For products less than 150 LB, we use FedEx or UPS shipping services.
- For products over 150 LB (for example, car lifts or motorcycle lift tables), we use established LTL freight companies for freight services. It usually takes about one week to mid-west and about one and half week to east coast. Please understand that freight time is not comparable to UPS or Fedex shipping services for lifts. Lifts weights over 500 LB but FedEx and UPS shipping services accept packages up to 150 LB.
- Additional charge may apply for remote areas and highly congested areas.
- Sorry we do not ship to a P.O. Box.
- Customer satisfaction is most important to us. If you have any problem with the product you received, please contact us ASAP. We will do our best to resolve your problem quickly.
- We do warranty for parts only. There is no labor warranty on any products.
- We ship replacement parts for free within the warranty time in lower 48 states. Please let us know if you have any problem with parts.
- Please to contact us if you want to purchase additional parts.
- If you want to return a product that is over 500LB, please put the product in the original package or on a pallet and send us a photo for the package. We will send you a return freight label and schedule a pickup by a freight company. After we receive the returned product, we will process the refund.
- If a product is defected and difficult to repair, we will do 100% refund for the return. For other return reasons, we may charge return freight cost and 10% restocking fee.
- If you are happy with our products, please leave us a positive feedback. We will leave a positive feedback for you in return once we receive your feedback.
- We never stop improving our products. We appreciate if you have any suggestions for our products.
How good is your product?
You may read all reviews on our website, eBay, and Amazon for APlusLift products. These reviews are from real customers as you can tell. Some customer complained defects like bad fastener, workmanship, air line, bad installation manuals. We have addressed all the issues. Feel free to contact us if there are any issues you have.
Where do I get replacement parts for my products?
We carry common parts at a warehouse in WA. If we do not have a part in stock, we will ask the factory to ship to you in a few business days. No other lift brands on the market can do services in such speed.
What is the thickness of the steel on the Motorcycle lift of APlusLift MT1500(X)?
The thickness of top table and scissor frame is gauge 11. We welded the rigid rack under main table to improve the table strength to 1500 lb. All other similar lift tables use thinner steel for the scissor frame. That is why APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift table is stronger than others.
What is the motorcycle lift safety bar?
It is the most important part of APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift table safety system. Please keep the safety bar in place after the lift reached expected height.
Why does APlusLift MT1500(X) motorcycle lift use smooth surface but some other brands use diamond surface?
Smooth surface is more durable. It will last years without cracks or split. Most motorcycle shops use motorcycle lifts with smooth surface.